Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering who has shot a fixed blade broadhead from a Destroyer 340 or 350? How do they fly and what broadhead are your shooting ?

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
broadheads

I have shot slick tricks and montecs out of mine at 300 fps and they both hit with my feildpoints out to 70 yards

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Deer in avatar, d340, 58 yards, Magnus stinger 100grn Buzzcut 4 blade. I tried alot of fixed broadheads and the Magnus stingers flew better than any I've tried. Slick Tricks standards were a close second. :darkbeer:

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
22,638 Posts
Muzzy

MX4 - fly great at 300+ speeds out to 50 yards.... not real sure the Destroyer will get you 300+ though :cry::)

Joe

·
Registered
812 Posts
can't go wrong with the stingers I shoot them out of my general and love them I swear they fly better than the rages do and alot quieter

·
Registered
24,837 Posts
most heads if your bows tuned.

i like slick tricks, g5 strikers, magnus buzzcuts and stingers

hear great things about the steel force phat head. might try that next year

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,332 Posts
Which fixed blade broadhead best for Destroyer?
That's kind of like asking "which sight is best for my bow?" They all will work, just a matter of preference as to which one you want to use.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would say Magnus Stinger/Buzzcut, or G5 Strykers. Trophy Taker Terminal T
might serve you really well also.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I would try a Slick Trick or a Shuttle T-loc. They both fly as well as any fixed head I've tried. I'm not sure how they will fly with a bow that fast though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts