Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which used flagship would you buy with $500? (Don’t message me with offers)

Looking to upgrade in the future and want a bow I can invest in for a few years. Hunting from ground and tree stands.

Which would you choose to invest in?

Which have you invested in? Are you happy?

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
I like the Prime Centergy, PSE Evolve 31, Xpedition Denali, Athens Revelation, Bear Arena 30 and Obsession Evolution.

Any of these would be great just comes down to personal preference. PSE Evolve and Obsession Evolution would be my pick for easy and smooth draw. For Speed, Xpedition Denali, Athens Revelation and Bear Arena 30 fast but stiff draw. Prime would be somewhere in-between.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the Prime Centergy, PSE Evolve 31, Xpedition Denali, Athens Revelation, Bear Arena 30 and Obsession Evolution.

Any of these would be great just comes down to personal preference. PSE Evolve and Obsession Evolution would be my pick for easy and smooth draw. For Speed, Xpedition Denali, Athens Revelation and Bear Arena 30 fast but stiff draw. Prime would be somewhere in-between.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The Evolve 31 has my attention. So does the SR6.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,183 Posts
I'd stay with the PSE line and find something there. Assuming you like your current bow.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I not one for picking brands. Find what feels right and looks right. Each manufacturer makes great flag ship bows and I would not say one is better than the other. I have owned Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech. I think PSE makes great bows also they just don't ever feel right for me. I don't think you can go wrong with any flagship if it feels good to you.

·
Registered
16,285 Posts
Ct5
Traverse (if you could get it for 500)
Realm x

·
Registered
616 Posts
Bear. Very Few Fan Boys. So.......you can pick one up for 450 or less one or two years old. Solid gear. I win and kill with mine.........on a budget!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought a 2011 Destroyer 350. 70lb Barnsdale limbs. Great shooter. 69lbs at 28in shooting 463g at 287fps

1 - 20 of 40 Posts