Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going out of state hunting and I want bring my trail cams.Which card reader should I buy? I have the reconyx cameras and I normally download the flashcard onto my computer.The small pictures that first come up on the computer screen need to be blown up so you can see what's there.I was concerned that the card viewers that are for sale would'nt have a large enough screen to view the picture properly.And no I do not have a lap top ! Thanks PJ

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
??

If you're close to a power outlet why not just invest in a digital picture frame?

·
Registered
86 Posts
You can buy what they call "Netbooks" It's a laptop with WIndows XP small screen like 9 to 12inches, then you can buy a 15$ USB card reader plug into the laptop(netbook) and view the images.

Great since then when on the road you have a laptop(netbook) and can view images, get on the net, go over pictures, go over aerial photo's and so on.

watch www.dealhack.com for the netbooks there is one on there now expires in a few days.
www.newegg.com for the card readers and cards...cheaper then in the stores.

·
Excellence is tolerated.
2,994 Posts
The Cuddeback CuddeView works very well (Yes, it works with Reconyx cams if you have updated their firmware from the Reconyx website). You can zoom, pan, etc. And it will load the pics quicky, so you can move through them fast. Lightweight compact and rechargeable via AC or DC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts