Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bow Is Set Up For Hunters Class Fix Pins And 4in Fletchings And A 12 In Stablizer If I Keep The Same Set Up But Change To 3in Fletchings Would I Still Be In Hunters Class ?

·
Registered
108 Posts
i dont know about rules, but id try some Vanetec vanes...im using their "plain" ole vmax 4" and they are all still straight. cant say that about whatever carbon express uses!

http://www.vmaxvanes.com/signup.aspx?header=2&vmax=signup

go to that site, and in the inquiry: box select free samples, fill out your info and they will send you free samples. who knows what youll get, but i got 13 4" vmax and i love them (and ordered 100 each of flo orange and flo red) :) just thought id put my thoughts into it anyways, 4" vmax are around $10/100 which seems to be cheaper than most all other vanes...

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Yes, you will stay in the same class. I shoot blazers and I am still in the hunter class. If you have moveable sights ie, sureloc challenger etc. you shoot the freestyle class, and if your stab is longer you would move class too.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
deerslayer420us said:
Yes, you will stay in the same class. I shoot blazers and I am still in the hunter class. If you have moveable sights ie, sureloc challenger etc. you shoot the freestyle class, and if your stab is longer you would move class too.
Nope, you have to shoot 4" vanes to shoot hunter class (IBO)
ASA may be different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts