Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is any of these three made in usa! -- gorilla treestands,north starr or summit
i like the make and versitilaty of the north starr stands the more i read up on them.8lbs is a nice comfort item also.they have a hang on system and appear to be set up to bitr into the tree a little better.

·
Registered
28,220 Posts
Gorilla is owned by Game Tracker. I can't say for certain but chances are they are made over seas. However I have been using these stands exclusively the last few years and I really like them. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
793 Posts
To give you the heads up. . .almost all the treestand companies import from overseas. Thing is they are allowed to put Made in the USA if a small percentage of the item is still made here. So sorry guys everyone of the big companies is importing. I know because i am close to someone that has tried and done some outsourcing of their manufacturing. . .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have three Gorrilastands,(they work, and they're priced right. I'm not sure where they are made, I thought in the U.S.) I have one Summit Head Hunter Lite. I like this stand a lot; light wieght and easy to hang. Again, I thought they were made in the U.S. My favorite stand is the Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-on .Its light, easy to hang, totally silent and it is made in the U.S. More expensive than the others, but you get the best for your money.I am definitely going to buy one of their Alpha Assault stands. I also like their climbing sticks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.