Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been using luminock and they ar ok. Not easy to shut and come on once in a while while sitting in quiver= dead battery.

·
Incureable tinkerer
4,257 Posts
When you care enough to send the very best: Firenocks

·
Huntoholic
10,579 Posts
Best price is with the Firenock, the proof is in the long run!! No one does lighted nocks better! You won't find better performance,,, but you can sure find em cheaper,,, I want the best money can buy,,, :thumb:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Sounds like Lumenocks are a good bang for your buck. :) I would not want to skimp on a lighted nock also...so the Firenock could pay off in the long run. Crossbows seem hard on lighted nocks.....I would want the best made also.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I'm a fan of the Lumenoks myself.. Great battery life, nice and bright and the nock itself is tough.. Turning them off is as simple as gripping them with one of those sausage type rubber arrow pullers and just wiggle the shaft while gripping the back end of the arrow and they are off... That simple.. No need to worry about loose wires or shooting your battery assembly into the front of the shaft upon impact as has happened to me with another brand..and no need to by a shock assembly kit for the battery to hold it in place either or the extra weight..

Lumenoks are simply plug and play..

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
That is why there are so many brands of lighted nock in the market so it would fit most people budget and desire. Most so work, most of the time. How they work and by what technology it works that fit your style is what you should choose to use. Some like myself prefer a more refined and sophisticated approached. It is nothing wrong with simple and easy. It is like a flash light. With $0.99 you can get an EverReady with battery, which will light up like it suppose to, or you can drop $250.00 plus on a surefire. Is one better than the other. That would be for you to decide not me to argue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts