Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which model would you recommend for me? Bad left shoulder (RH shooter) will need a low draw weight easy pulling bow. Likely 50 to 55lbs or so, not the 70 I used to shoot.

29 inch draw lenght. Prefer a longer ATA and longer brace height typically. I used to shoot a Ovation and loved it!

Would the enlist be a good option for me?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Z28 has been the best shooting bow I've owned so far. (I've owned elite, hoyt, pse, Mathews and Bear). Liked my gt500 ...until I got my z28. E35 was the smoothest drawing bow I've owned, just never really got use to it enough to make it a keeper but very easy on my shoulder (rt shoulder, RH shooter)

·
Registered
7,652 Posts
Love my Z28, but it does not even come close to the Synergy. Just an amazing bow at any draw weight I've pulled it at up to 68lbs. I currently have been shooting it at 52. Pure joy & nothing on my body has even hinted at being sore since using this bow. Now hump, nothing to hold at full draw, no hand shock, and it shoots lights out. It is going to take something really amazing to top this bow, as far as I'm concerned.

Elite, PSE, Diamond, Prime, Mathews, Martin, Darton...loved them all, but that Synergy is in a completely new class. I can not believe they haven't kept that bow going.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
As mentioned above, Z28-easy bow, E35-better transition into the valley than the Z and 35” ata so longer than the Z. If you want longer then I’d go to the V37, everything the E35 has but a 37” bow and the Victory grip if you like a flatter grip. Synergy is also as smooth as the 35 but a bit shorter ata.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Enlist is basically an older answer. Great bow with a great draw. Synergy and E35 smoothest drawing bows made by Elite. Synergy is no longer in the lineup but plenty to be found out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts