Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
need some suggestions or input. Looking at the new charger for 499 or a used vector 32 for 450. Is the vector that better than the charger or do some of you like the charger better. thanks for any help

Registered
Hoyt charger is a nice bow for $500 brand new but I would pick the vector 32 without a doubt. Unless the vector was used and abused but if its in great condition go with the vector.

Registered
Vector,, great bow!

Registered
So with the majority voting Vector, would the Vector be picked over the Spyder also? A lot of folks have been picking the Charger over the Spyder because they felt so similar. Just wondering.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
So with the majority voting Vector, would the Vector be picked over the Spyder also? A lot of folks have been picking the Charger over the Spyder because they felt so similar. Just wondering.
great point

Registered
Never shot the vector (A), have shot the charger (B). Great bow, I ordered the spyder 30 (C).

Interested to see what people say for your follow up ? ( great question) On whether they think the vector or spyder is better... Because your right a lot go with the charger bc they can't justify they difference between the two yet a lot of posts I have seen people say they prefer the spyder over the vector... But the vector seems to get a lot of love on this site

So... If A>B and C > A, then is B>A??? Interesting huh

Registered
Well, I was just asking, I just picked a Spyder 30 also and if people are choosing the Vector over the Charger in which a lot of folks did rave about the Charger over the Spyder, I might have the wrong bow LOL.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Is 450 a decent price for the v32? I have a 25.5" draw shooting the #1cam.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
vector 32 and max draw weight

ttt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts