Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Season starts on Wed. the 1st and here I am not ready once again. For the last three years I have been using a TM hunter rest and have be unhappy with it every year. So I'm going to put off opening day and change rest. But I cant decide wheather to go with the wisker biscket or a bodoodle zapper 300 or 400. Just asking for a few comments about both and what you all think thanks.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
My dad and brother both shoot the bisket and really love it. Nothing but trophy takers on my bows though, the shakey hunter is a very solid hunting rest and no louder than a traditional rest. Might want to look at the new fallaway by Vital Bow Gear, it is a fall away that keeps the arrow captured when the bow is not drawn, but releases it when you come to full draw. A few guys around here using it and it seems pretty slick.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
I have been bow hunting for more than fifty years and have tried many rests including the dropaways but the biscuit is the one to get.

I have been shooting the Whisker Biscuit for several years, I think it is the best hunting rest on the market. It is a hard on some fletching but I use AAE Speed Flyte vans and have had no problems.

I like it because it is simple, holds the arrow in all conditions, it is easy to mount and tune, whisper quiet and I shoot very well with it out to fifty yards. None of my blinds will provide a shot of more than 25 yards so I have never had a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts