Archery Talk Forum banner

Which one!

Votes: 60 42.6%

Votes: 16 11.3%

Votes: 24 17.0%

Votes: 41 29.1%

Which picture looks best?

1630 Views 21 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  sneak1413
I have a few good pictures want to know which one you think looks the best. Just stuck her tonight with my 82nd and a 1 3/4" grimreaper razortip. Got liver and both lungs barely missed the heart.

1. Hunting Recreation Duck Animal sports

2. Deer hunting Hunting Trophy hunting Deer Wildlife

3. Vertebrate Mammal Deer Deer hunting White-tailed deer

4. View attachment 465712

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
8,101 Posts
#1 is a little out of focus and you have a shadow in your face(like the background the best)
#2 Okay
#3 you are squinting or something with one eye
#4 Clear and zoomed in . .

Just depends on what you are going for:noidea: my husband with choose #1 because it is the pic with him the furthest from the camera . . he hates pics:rolleyes:

· Registered
5,566 Posts
Man if you could sharpen #1 up you could send it to a magazine or post it at your local Sportsmans!

· Registered
15,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Man if you could sharpen #1 up you could send it to a magazine or post it at your local Sportsmans!
#4 is the blurriest on my computer. The rest of them are very clear for me they just didn't upload the clearest. It will hang at the local pro shop. All of us at Black Gold have been having a slow season so it may fill up some space in there. Thanks for all the comments everybody.

· Registered
1,070 Posts
What is this model shots by Deb...? JK I would say Number 2 because it shows off your FOBS!

· Registered
3,271 Posts
cool skid marks in the snow. :)
hehe - cool pics, sneak. put the smack down on that one.

I voted #4 because it looks the best and clearest to me, but you said they look different on your 'puter. I'd say #1 if it looks better than it does posted here (awesome background).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.