Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting a new bow, have been hearing great things about the PSE Evo but not sure about the 6 brace height, is the EVO forgiving with the 6 inch brace should I be concerned with it, or would the PSE Axe7 be a better bow.
Havent shot either one yet planning on it this weekend.
Guys that shoot the EVO, what do you think!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Shot both and I liked the Axe 7 best, only because of the brace height. They both are fast and smooth to draw in relation to there speed. Can't go wrong with either and love the skulls camo.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I switched from high country and hoyt to the new pse evo and the new omen and absolutly love both of the bows. very smooth draw and great speed i suggest the evo for a all around great shooting rig

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Evo

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, but tell me how forgiving it is with the 6 inch brace, I know the EVO is an awesome bow, just want to know if I should be concerned with the 6 inch brace bow, have never shot a bow under 7 inches.
I appreciate all responses

·
THwack--CRASH
11,173 Posts
i went with the axe7 for my hunting clothes in winter times.....it is so fast @7" it doesn't matter.

60lbs. 30"dl 365gr =325fps.
425gr=300fps.

either one will be nice ....go with the best either way!

·
"GO BUCKS!!!"
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went with the axe7 for my hunting clothes in winter times.....it is so fast @7" it doesn't matter.

60lbs. 30"dl 365gr =325fps.
425gr=300fps.

either one will be nice ....go with the best either way!
Thank you! thats pretrty quick I am going a dealer this weekend and try them both out, I just like a higher brace bow but have herd so many good things about the EVO
thanks for everyones imput

1 - 12 of 12 Posts