Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SHOOT EM STRAIGHT
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a hunting quiver that will hold small diameter arrows like the carbon injections. Not looking to spend more than $50. Any recommendations?

·
Vendor
25,418 Posts
http://www.newdawnvortxx.com/vortxx-stx-6
This quiver is seldom advertised. The hood covers 6 broadheads completely suspended which avoids dulling the broadheads. The barrel rotates spitting out one arrow at a time. Comes with a quick disconnect for treestand hunting. Precision machined aluminum and made in the USA yet under $50.
You can thank me later.:wink:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
check out the trophy ridge lite lock quiver.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was in your shoes a couple months ago. I heard and read tons of great reviews on the Tight Spot quivers. Even though they are a little over 1 Benjamin.. they are worth every penny! In my opinion... save up a little more and go for the Tight Spot. I found mine here on Archery Talk for a great price! The feature I like about it is how streamlined and how close you can get it to your bow. The hood isn’t too big or bulky and it holds the arrows solidly in place with no rattle.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Most definitely recommend the octane deadlock pro. Next best thing to a tightspot imo. You can find a used one on here usually in your price range

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
429 Posts
Agree. I don't really like hunting w a quiver but have a Wyoming elk hunt and have a tight spot. I agree if you have to have one tight spot it was way to go. Save for a little and get one. Buy good first cry once, buy cheap and cry a couple of times. I think that is how that goes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts