Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the choices are between a Limbdriver or a Qad I believe its called. It will be for hunting and 3ds. I havent seen a LD installed and worry about this cord?! that goes to the limb snagging on braches or something while hunting and the problems that could arise with that. Any other rests I should consider?

· Registered
593 Posts
The limbdriver has been absolutely the best rest ive used to date, easy to set up, easy to keep in good condition, and as far as the cord, you wont even know its there, have you ever gotten your cables caught on branches? The limbdriver cord is not gonna get in the way anymore than the bowstring will. If you dont want to go the limbdriver route another rest you might want to consider is the ripcord series, also good rests

· Registered
3,044 Posts
Both are good rests. You will probably be happy with either one you choose.

I prefer the QAD to the LD.

It is full containment-even on letdown.

It is easy to set up.

If setup properly, it puts very little stress on the cables (important for binary cams).

It is quieter than LD IMO (I've compared several of each).

I've used the QAD rests for hunting and tournaments for 4 years now. I have never had an issue with any of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.