Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How’s everybody doin? It’s been awhile since I’ve been up here do to work and life. But anyway I’ve always used HHA sights and have the kingpin on my PSE But I’ve been looking at the AXCEL ACCUHUNTER PLUS. I’ve used axcel target sights but none of there hunting sights. Appreciate y’all help and opinions

·
Full Time Novice
7,250 Posts
For y self personal axcel leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to pin brightness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mark
5,431 Posts
check out MGB, best hunting sight IMO

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate it fellas. Ima check that MGB Ascent Whitetail out

·
Registered
9,202 Posts
I used to be a Axel sight guy until I tried the EZV. Will not put another sight on my bow’s

·
Registered
18,292 Posts
You been using the HHA? If not broke why fix it??

·
The Impartial Archer
18,273 Posts
I wouldn't look at brand names that's your first mistake IMO. I'd look at features like pin size, how they adjust, weight, length, how sturdy they look (especially the pins), will the pins achieve the gaps for your bow speed, how bright are they, does it have a good sized level that's easy to see but not in the way, will it take a light if you want one? Etc etc.

That's what makes a sight good that fits your needs.......not the name stamped on the side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been an HHA guy for years, but self filming has it's challenges with one pin to move and so this year I've moved to the Black Gold Pro Sight. Very happy so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts