Archery Talk Forum banner

Which stabilizer quick disconnect for hunting bow?

6513 10
I just ordered a new SKB case for my 101st this morning and it will not fit with the stabilizer on it. I don't want to mess with unscrewing it every time it goes in/out of the case so I am trying to find a good quick disconnect. Most of the ones I am finding are for target bows and are bright and shiny.

Any suggestions for one that is sturdy, easy to use and in non-reflective colors (I prefer not to camo tape it)?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
12,023 Posts
I was in the same boat and after trying a few I really like the one made by coolhandluke. Black in color, small and sturdy

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in the same boat and after trying a few I really like the one made by coolhandluke. Black in color, small and sturdy
That looks like it might be just the ticket, thanks!

· Registered
3,395 Posts
Well, since you asked for a quick disconnect, not an "Instant" disconnect, I probablly should not even mention this, but POSTEN offers the fastest, most solid disconect on the market. You can have them powdercoated any color you want, when you order it.

www.jimposten.com
Very cool but to much $$ for a disconnect if you ask me. That's 1/2 a B-stinger! Especially when one from like Coohandluke only takes a small turn and it is tight or off for less that 1/2 the $ of a Posten?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.