Archery Talk Forum banner

Which stabilizer to balance invasion?

1100 Views 17 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  XForce Girl
I just picked up my invasion this weekend and had to go on the road for work for a week. Wehn i get home i'm going to buy accessories for it, I was wondering what would be a good one to help balance my bow. What are you using?
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
765 Posts
i don't think i want to throw another pound on it was thinking a 11.5 octane, or a doinker
I put the 11.5" octane on it with a small weight out front... Balanced perfectly, and completely dead. Also, you might try some rizjax from bowjax for the riser. I put a set on mine and it made it even more dead. Contrary to others about the Invasions, i have absolutely no buzz, hand shock, or noise at all. It's as dead as my Admiral.

· Registered
22,716 Posts
I do not have the Invasion but if I did I would go with the DISH. Reason being, you can adjust the weight until it suits you. No guessing on whether you need 8 , 10, 12, 14 ounce. Just add or take away until it suits you. Also can offset the weight of your sight by moving them to one side, removes vibes and noise.

· Registered
10,119 Posts
I put the 11.5" octane on it with a small weight out front... Balanced perfectly, and completely dead. Also, you might try some rizjax from bowjax for the riser. I put a set on mine and it made it even more dead. Contrary to others about the Invasions, i have absolutely no buzz, hand shock, or noise at all. It's as dead as my Admiral.
Same here on ALL accounts.

The 11.5" works and LOOKS great, my bow doesn't "buzz" either..... I LOVE my Invasion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.