Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys , going to order a sight this week. This will be used only for practice and bow hunting? Which one , Hha optimizer lite or Black gold ascent ambush? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,986 Posts
I have owned both. Both great sights. I switched from HHA to MBG and don't see myself switching again. Pins are super bright. HHA are a little heavy. I went from a single pin to a 3 pin slider. Best sight I have ever owned.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I love my ascent ambush. First single pin and don't see myself going back

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
HHA is brighter & has a rheostat to adjust pin on really sunny days, life time warranty, built like a tank & has the BEST customer service. I have 4 of them & love them.

·
Premium Member
26,863 Posts
I have owned 14-15 hha sights and they are a real solid hunting sight,i have nothing but great things to say for their sights and customer service,i still use a few of them.....

however i purchased 2 mbg ambush ascent and i like everything about mbg single pins better......Grizz

·
Team Overkill
6,628 Posts
photo 1 (1).jpg

I have both and love the MBG way better. It's lighter and accommodates the Tight Spot quivers without the need for an additional bracket. The adjustment wheel is easier to use with an attached quiver as well as the sight tape more visible. The photocromatic shell works like a charm.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Custom 2 pin MBG Ascent. Have 20 & 30 dialed up all the time and adjust for longer as necessary. The best customer service Ive found with any hunting product, durable, bring pins. The dial on the Ascent is a little stiff at first but breaks in nicely.

·
Team Overkill
6,628 Posts
I didn't know guys hunted with target bows!
Not sure if you mean my bow but it's no target rig just an accurate killing machine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts