Archery Talk Forum banner

Which would "you" choose?

572 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  mr59x
Out of these 4 releases to buy, which would you choose? and why? Money no option
1.Carter solution 2.75
2.Carter solution 3 ( using for back tension mostly)
3.carter solution 2.5 ( obvisouly would have to get a used one)
4.T.R.U ball sweet II
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,592 Posts
Another Vote for SS2 Love em

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is the Sweet spot II 4 finger bulky? I have small hands, and don't want a large release. I like the size of my evo, Just b cuz, and I like the size of the solution 2.5

· Registered
4,763 Posts
i'd vote for the 2.5. 2.75 has a more swept back pofile which for me makes it harder to fire. the 3 is WAAAAYY too complicated to enjoy. no experience with the truball.

· Registered
2,371 Posts
Well I have shot the sweet spot and liked it alot. It was a safe stepping stone for going fulltime to a bt. I would recommend any that comes with a safety though

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I'm no stranger to a BT, but have never had one with a saftey.. Just bought a Sweetspot II 4 finger from Lancaster. Actually I wanted a straighter design so I can be more agressive with this setup ( outdoor season) The carter had a real swept back design and I do not prefer that as much!! Don't get me wrong I am a die hard Carter fan, but everyone I talked to said go with the truball! So I will give it a try!

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the input guys! It's set in stone now. I also have a friend sending me a solution 2 to try for a while, and if I like it he'll sell it for 100 bucks.. Just gotta save up the money here and there ( without the wife finding out) if you know what I mean:secret:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.