Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you - er - uh - well - break wind as well as "make noise" while doing so? :D :D :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
To answer your question, I try not to, but if I have to I do. I guess to funniest story I have from hunting was last year while sitting in my stand, I had to, as you say it "break wind". Well I look around a bit to see if I could see any deer, and there were none around, atleast I though there were none. As soon as I did it, from behind my stand I heard a doe blow at me. I did everything I could do to keep from laughing. I know a guy that does that all the time, and he wonders why he does not see that many deer.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
176 Posts
scentblocker

So do you think that carbon suit will hide the "break wind"smell .Man thats funny i never really thought about that.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
All creatures "break-wind" It's only natural. Just my two cents. Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

P.S.
Yes, I do have a fat dog, LOL.

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Buck Farts

I had a big 8 point under my stand that stopped to fart and I nailed him

heard a doe sneeze once
TINK

F

·
0 Posts
Don't think it bothers them

But may call attention to your position in a tree or blind. Nor have I seen were human urine spooks our deer. Last saturday, natured called. Sunday morning the area had been pawed and scraped and urinated in by at least two different bucks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
farts

About a month ago, my buddies and I were hunting out of an elevated blind (read: Hilton on stilts) and we had 3 young pigs eating corn below us. I was filming and we were not planning on shooting these 3 small porkers so my buddy decided to "test" the effects of farting around pigs. Upon the explosion, and it was loud enough for them to hear clearly, the largest boar backed up quickly and tried to get his head high enough to see into the stand, then snorted and went back to eating corn. The stand was shaking from our silent belly laughing but the pigs were pretty much unphased.

These were young pigs and I am sure the same "test" we offer different results around deer or mature, hunted boars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts