Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Alpine Micro 42lbs, 24in draw ( for a lady) 24" Easton ST Epic 500 arrow with a 75 gr field tip, have tried 125, 100 also. Also shooting blazer vanes. The arrow is "kickin" Wobbleing when it come out on way to target but straightens out before it hits target. any ideas on problems. i have adjusted the biscuit time and time again, adjusted draw weight.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Several problems, if that arrow is 24" it is too stiff, it needs to be closer to 28". You may also be getting fletching contact on the strings or biscuit. Also center shot could be off. If the arrow is at 90 degress to the string try moving the biscuit in or out in very small increments.

·
Registered
945 Posts
the bisket comes in more than one size is the arrow to tight in the one you have, you should be able to see light above and a little on both sides if not get the next size bigger. also you need to shoot cock vane up with them.

John

·
Venison Junkie
1,274 Posts
tuning tips_Easton

The easton website has an excellent PDF tuning guide. I have used it myself because similar problems. The unfletched arrow tuning helped me to get things "straightened out".

I checked the easton site and can't find the tuning guide but i can email you a copy that I downloaded. It's 1588KB. Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.