Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been here within the last 3 years? My wife is bowhunting for the first time this year and shes never been hunting. We dont have the kids all day tomorrow and was wondering if its worth the 3.5 hour drive w/ has prices how they are?

· Registered
3,834 Posts
Its a very cool museum...tons of mounts and live deer as well. It has replicas and originals of the most famous bucks of all time...as well as just some monster from around the country. As far as 3.5 hours?..that's a long way. I'd wait until your passing through.

· Registered
354 Posts
I went last year for the first time, after driving by it a couple times a week during hunting season for the passed few years. Its pretty cool, I enjoyed it my trip was cut short when my two year old wasnt feeling good. I would love to go back and plan on taking my kids (3 and 4) they have numerous bucks caged up some very large some albinos will come up and eat out of your hands, kids love it.

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
It's a pretty cool place, with live deer and turkey. Some albino deer, lots of mounts and old hunting photos inside. You can buy feed there and feed the animals too. I've been there around 4-5 times and live about 1/2 hr away. I just don't know if I'd drive 3.5 hrs to go see it. But what the heck, if you've never been there, go for it and enjoy it. Then you can make your own decision the next time :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.