Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Keep Calm Have A Dram
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, do you have pictures of whitetails from across the US and Canada?

I was looking to see the difference in body mass and antler spread from various deer killed by yourselves or pictures of ones alive too if possible :wink:

Where are the big deer usually found?

Im going bowhunting in MS next year for 3 weeks, am I going to be in for a let down?

Thanks very much.

· Registered
110 Posts
Depends on what part of MS you plan on hunting. Generally the larger deer come from farther north in the nation. I live and hunt in extreme southern MS. Here the deer are usually smaller. Get into the northern half of the state and the size will increase. You will not waste your time. Anywhere you hunt you should see plenty of deer and and have a good chance at success. Hope this helps. Good luck

· Keep Calm Have A Dram
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on what part of MS you plan on hunting. Generally the larger deer come from farther north in the nation. I live and hunt in extreme southern MS. Here the deer are usually smaller. Get into the northern half of the state and the size will increase. You will not waste your time. Anywhere you hunt you should see plenty of deer and and have a good chance at success. Hope this helps. Good luck
I'll be near Amory, MS. Only going for the hunting and purely to visit family though.

But thank you for your kind words.

Have you got any pictures of the deer that you have harvested from MS?

· Registered
839 Posts
ttt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.