Archery Talk Forum banner

Whitetailr Scentpurge 270 ??

974 Views 16 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  jwolfe78
Anyone have one of these? How is it working? Was thinking about picking one up to throw in the scent free clothes bag and be able to put in the truck every now and then. Pros? Cons?

Thanks
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,735 Posts
The 50 works fine so I would imagine the 270 does as well.

· Registered
439 Posts
I too have the 50 and been using it for a year now. Use mine on hunting clothes, gym clothes, it is in the parking lot running inside my truck just to de-scent the crew cab right now while at work.

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too have the 50 and been using it for a year now. Use mine on hunting clothes, gym clothes, it is in the parking lot running inside my truck just to de-scent the crew cab right now while at work.

Thinking about getting the 270 for this and also being able to throw in my tote. The prices of the 2 are comparable.

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 270 is on amazing for 100 bucks, the 50 for 40. For just a tote of clothes, truck cab or a small closet the 50 is just fine for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you use yours? In a tote? Truck? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,286 Posts
How do you use yours? In a tote? Truck? Thanks

Both...I put it in my tote and my truck. Put it my gear for like 30 minutes and run it in my truck night before I hunt for like a half hour and shut it off. Took smoke smell out of a vehicle after a night of running it

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both...I put it in my tote and my truck. Put it my gear for like 30 minutes and run it in my truck night before I hunt for like a half hour and shut it off. Took smoke smell out of a vehicle after a night of running it

Thanks for the info. I found a 270 for 86, but it doesnt appear i need something that big right now.

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scent was out of old socks and almost gone from boots. I elevated it in the tote to see if it dispersed better

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been reading a lot. Everyone says they should be great for your scentlok gear.

· OEF VI VET
6,687 Posts
Ozone works. FYI the 50 and 270 stand for the output. The 50 puts out 50 mg of ozone per hour, and the 270 puts out 270. Check out the scentcrusher bag, that unit puts out 500mg per hour.

· Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for letting me know what the numbers meant. I was wondering. I could not find a mg/hr anywhere.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.