Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Browsing around here I found this site http://www.altservices.biz/cgi-bin/start.cgi/shop/main.htm? which got my hopes up because they carry the KAP Challenger Craft limbs for $110 and the Evolution riser for $83. Or the suprpise riser and limbs for like $70. Then my money saving hopes came crashing down when I realized theyre in the UK :(.

Now I'm hoping I can find someplace in the US that can get close to those prices. Anybody have any ideas where to look? Maybe somebody knows who the KAP distributors are in the US then I could probably get a dealer list from them.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Alternative ship all over the world and even with shipping costs you will find them very competetive for recurve equipment particularly the Korean made stuff

·
Registered
380 Posts
kap

We had massive problems with the kap surprise limbs failing, hopefully the 06 limbs are better than past models

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of problems?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Kap

I looked all over for a KAP supplier as well and found mostly UK sites. Then I found out Lancaster Archery Supply carries most KAP and W&W products. Their prices, when you consider a much lower shipping cost to the US is lower in many cases.

I bought a Winstar II Riser, and Evolution Limbs from them and loved the service, and the products.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm waiting for alternative to get back to me with a shipping quote, but I still find it hard to believe only lancaster carries KAP in the entire US online universe.

·
(aka lug nut)
48,424 Posts
menaztricks said:
I'm waiting for alternative to get back to me with a shipping quote, but I still find it hard to believe only lancaster carries KAP in the entire US online universe.
I have purchased the KAP Carbon limbs from Lancaster,
and I am currently using the KAP Craft limbs, also purchased from Lancaster.

Great quality limbs.
They are as smooth if not smoother than my former Win&Win Synerzy limbs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts