Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
i just drill mine to a 1/8 hole,,factory hole sucked for low light condition
i always buy them real small, then drill them out to the exact size of my sight housing when im looking thru it at full draw, really tightens up accuracy.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I use a giant 1/4" G5 Metapeep.... no drilling needed! :wink:

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
So you want to be able to see the whole sight through your peep? The one I have on my bow is the one that came with it and I can't see the whole sight but I can see the pins. Is that to small?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
got tired of hole..

I use a giant 1/4" G5 Metapeep.... no drilling needed! :wink:
drilling and went with the G5 what a difference. the 1/4" matches my sight ring perfectly so i can see my pins and the target in low light conditions:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
There is a peep out their where you can change from small for target, to large for hunting forget the name .

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Do not drill the peep in the bow!! Take it out first. I drill them out all the time. Learned that trick long ago from a famous man named Charlie Bledsoe.

·
Registered
549 Posts
So you want to be able to see the whole sight through your peep? The one I have on my bow is the one that came with it and I can't see the whole sight but I can see the pins. Is that to small?
Alot of people like to see the sight guard in their peep, it gives you one more thing that can help you shoot the same every time. If you can only see the pins it is easier to have the bow pointed up or down enough to be different every shot.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I use the 1/4" or 5/16th (can't remember which) meta peep also. works perfect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts