Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is spending Christmas alone or with your bow this year? I couldn't go home and plan on working some extra hours tonight and tomorrow and spending some time chasing some deer and plan on putting a new set of strings on my DNA tomorrow. Anyone else celebrating with their bow in their hand?

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just as long as your making the best of it. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you as well. I can't complain about it, it's actually very relaxing considering I usually am bouncing between 3 jobs and part time engineering classes. I get to spend some extra time with my dog, get to shoot my bow, and I get to go chase some deer in the snow. All in all I say it's gonna be a pretty good week.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I live in ND, most of my fam is in MI and my wife has to work, (shes an ICU nurse) so ill be heading out for some blind sitting or some spot and stalk. Gluck if your out tomorrow and Merry X-Mas. Be safe.

·
3%er
3,635 Posts
Gonna hunt the a.m. then do xmas around 3ish. Off for next 5 days. Gonna wear out the woods. Merry Christmas and good luck all.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
We always celebrate on Christmas eve. In fact I'm at my family dinner right now. Lol. Definitely be in a stand tomorrow.

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. Holidays have always been good luck for me in the woods. Shot my biggest deer on thanksgiving morning.

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone have any luck out hunting last night or this morning? I left work at 11 last night, went to the shop, put my new strings on my DNA, swapped sights to my vengeance, and played with it until about 2:00. Now off to machine some more parts before heading out for a short evening hunt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts