Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading about the guy that got ripped off buying a string. I went to a 3d shoot last sat. and hit the railing off a tree stand and derailed my bow and damaged the serveing on the string. I took it to my bow shop and Bob said he would would send it in and they would check it out and make the string like new. Bob emailed me friday and said the bow was back and he had it tuned and it was ready for 3d sat. total charges $6.00 I think that is a great bow shop. they are STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW located in Topeka In.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Sounds like they treated you right. I have a local shop that is so good I almost feel guilty when I get the bill. Its great that there are still fair and honest shop owners who dont take advantage of the customer.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I love Crosswind Archery in MT. Airy, MD! Tim and the boys know how to take care of their customers!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Natures Way Archery, West Bend-Newburg. Paul Lorge is the owner and is very knowledgable about archery. Cool thing about Paul is that to him it doesn't matter what bow you shoot, he will fix it for ya just the same. That seems to be a rare thing nowadays.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Archer's Image just out of HotSprings AR.JJ and Anthony great to deal with and know their stuff!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Long Range archery in Twin Lake MI. The techs are awesome and it is a sweet setup with techno hunt and all. You want to go when the owner is not around though, he has short mans disease and is a major prick. But all and all it is a great shop.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Solo Archery in Albany, GA. I drive 3+ hours from Atlanta because they treat you special. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
641 Posts
circle c archery in folkston ga is the best shop around!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Jim and Faye at advantage archery in ohio great people to deal with,they will treat you like family,he goes by jrh60 here on a.t:shade:

·
Registered
17,300 Posts
Wes, Dale, Matt and Jimmy at Fury X Archery in Middleburg, Pa. You won't find a better, friendly and a more knowledgable group of guys that treats everybody great!

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Broken Rack Archery in southern ohio. Dustin is the best bow tuner around and offers his custom Pure Perfexion strings/cables at unbeatable prices anyone in the area should stop by for geat service.

·
On a backstrap mission!
2,040 Posts
The Drop Shop in Henderson, Ky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The store is ran by great people.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Presley Outdoors in Bartonville, IL!!!!! Call and talk to Chad or ****! These guys are two of the greatest out there! Best bow shop around..PERIOD!!!!! Also has a GREAT Fishing Dept and Gun Dept! It is your one stop shop for your hunting and fishing needs! Def a hunters dream store all in a little town!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts

im very lucky i guess, i have 2 great shops i deal with, one is EAST TEXAS ARCHERY in diana texas, other is ARCHERY OUTFITTERS in texarkana arkansas both are very very good shops

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Woods Edge archery

Dan Faretta, is a straight shooter and a smart bow technician, I highly recommend any one in the WI area and beyond to give Dan Faretta at Woods Edge Archery a call at 1-715-228-5451 and you will be nothing short of pleased and you will for sure have a go to guy for all your archery needs.
That "guy" has been my go to "guy" for years, and I honestly believe you wont be disappointed when dealing with Dan, he is funny,knowledgeable and very professional. give him a call and get your archery fix!!:shade::darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts