Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, post the pics of your Ross bows! I'll start!
My Cardiac:

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
I dont have a pic, but I too have a cardiac. Best bow I have owned. Its a shame they are not making bows any more.:cry:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Cardiac here also its still a sweet bow easy to shoot

·
Registered
908 Posts
Just bought a Cardiac about a month ago and finally had a chance to start setting it up last week. I shot a Robin Hood with it a couple of days ago...its a tack driver. Its a little louder than I was hoping for, but I will get it figured out...i will post pictures as soon as I can take some

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Just took my son bow shopping and after shooting an Athens, DXT, TurboHawk, Swat, Marquis and Carnivore, he chose the Carnivore. Said it was the smoothest bow he's drawn and loved how it held. Don't have picks as I left it at the shop for threads.

I dont have a pic, but I too have a cardiac. Best bow I have owned. Its a shame they are not making bows any more.:cry:
You might get a pleasant surprise then. Andy Ross got his company back from Bowtech from what I have heard. I'm not 100% sure about that but I do believe the person who told me that.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just took my son bow shopping and after shooting an Athens, DXT, TurboHawk, Swat, Marquis and Carnivore, he chose the Carnivore. Said it was the smoothest bow he's drawn and loved how it held. Don't have picks as I left it at the shop for threads.

You might get a pleasant surprise then. Andy Ross got his company back from Bowtech from what I have heard. I'm not 100% sure about that but I do believe the person who told me that.
That would be pretty cool if he got Ross Archery up again!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Here is my Ross Carnivore

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am shooting a CR334 and I love it, I don't have any pics right now but I will get some tonight

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great lookin' bows guys! Keep em comin!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no one else.....was hoping to see more ross guys!

·
Archery Addict
9,154 Posts
Here's mine!

·
Archery Addict
9,154 Posts
Here are my new arrow wraps to go along with the Cardiac!

1 - 20 of 235 Posts