1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Who among us hunts with Pearson bows?

*Any Pictures of your bowkills?

*Any hunting-rig pics of your Pearson?

I know it's not a huge following, but there are some Pearson Bowhunters on here.. :):) Let's see who.

Keep'em Sharp...........

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
All I shoot is Pearsons.Below are pictures of me with two bowkills.One was shot with my '05 Pearson Edge and the other with my '06 Pearson Steath.Both bows have been "Crackerized".

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet Bucks, Rut!!

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Oh yeah!! i love my 05' Pearson Pride, although after having retired my Mathews Drenalin from 3-D tournaments, i've kinda put my Pride in the back seat for this coming 2008 hunting season, i'll never completely stop using her nor will i ever sell her.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I just picked up a 2007 Pearson Z-32 this spring that I will be hunting with this fall.:)

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Here's my Z34 in my signature. I also have a King Cobra.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I've got a Z32 that I hunted with a few times last season. It's a real smooth shooter and a good treestand bow being so light. Haven't taken anything with it yet but it is a fun bow to shoot being so smooth.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Bought a 1989 Pearson in 1988 Spoiler Plus been hunting with a Pearson bow ever since have not found a bow that give me the best of everything that Pearson does and service and price to boot. Last new bow 07 Z-34

·
Waiting on Fall
1,501 Posts
I shot this one in 06 with a Pearsom Venom H2.I now have a TX-4 I can't wait to get in the woods!!

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Not anymore but I shot a ton of deer with a 440 Solo Cam. Compared to today's bows, it was not that fast, a bit loud with too much handshock...but those deer never noticed. I killed more with this bow than any other before or after.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Never have....yet. But I know the guys at Southern Backwoods Adventures are gonna be using them this year. I'll be filming some of those hunts for them. So I'll be sure to post up some pics for ya. From what I've heard from them so far, they are SWEET shooting bows.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
i have a 05 pride, got my frist pope & young 2 years ago with it. love the bow, when ever i get a new bow it will be a pearson...
kennie

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

1 - 20 of 60 Posts