Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wondering who the blonde in the Martin adds is and i found her name, Lisa Wilcox but my mind draws a blank on who she is. Is she a Martin shooter or something? I did a web surch on google under pictures and it gave me a bunch of some chick on a horse.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats kinda dumb to get someone who doesnt shoot a bow to model with one. Should get Jahna Davis, shes better lookin and an archer:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
she does shoot

Actually they got her for the adds because she does shoot. She also is one of the people in the entertainment industry that does support the shooting sports and isn't a left-winger. She's not the biggest name actor in hollywood, but she is one and does shoot.

·
Registered
33,384 Posts
Martin has always supported woman in archery including Katie Smith, the one person to win Vegas 7 years in a row. She was also in their ads and posters sent out to pro shops.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
There's a new Martin honey coming...stay tuned, should be interesting!

Jon

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Lisa has aged well, like a fine wine....;)

Hmmm, "women who shoot that take nice pics"? Maybe Inga Low?;)

I also vote for That Brooke-something (last name doesn't matter) girl on the "dog eat dog" TV show.:)

Yep, I like blondes.;) What red-blooded American Male doesn't?:cool: Pinwheel 12

·
Registered
526 Posts
Not Geena. Jahna.

Geena Davis is an actress who occasionally shoots archery. Jahna Davis (is it Davis-Nunn now?) is a World Champion archer from Montana. Quite different.

-peace,
Hollywood
:cool:

·
Registered
401 Posts
ah! Well, I had heard that Geena Davis had at one time competed to qualify for the US Olympic Archery team so I'm guessing that's she shoots fairly well.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She got married?
Yeah i grew up shooting with her, shes from my home town:D
That pic dont do her justice;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts