Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what it is that makes you "STAY" here on this forum?
My self it is because we are all Archers and I get to take part in Archery related conversations at any time of the day. If I left every time I had a disagreement with "OTHER" archers I would be ALL ALONE!:eek: Ken rOBIE

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
I am not leaving. I don't throw out my TV set just because an interview of Hillary Clinton is on it-I merely change channels or turn it off. I had a few attack me on the crossbow issue but being a trial attorney it was minor league from what I am used to.
I enjoy reading other people's advice on compound bows and I have gained some insight as to my speciality-recurve archery from some of the others such as technical expert gt and former Canadian International competitior Stash. I even enjoy OBT's rants.

I have bought a few things from the classifieds-admittedly one was a bow from a guy I know and the other were limbs from a fellow whose standing in the NAA is well respected. I got good and fair deals from both men.

·
Registered
259 Posts
staying

This is the best forum bar none!! It dosen't matter what you shoot, or how old you are or how dumb of a question is. Someone will do their best to answer. Not to mention that some on this forum can put a little chuckel in your day. As wyatt said to Doc. Thanks for always being there.....

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,412 Posts
I don't know their names but there are about 5872+ members that won't be going anywhere. Why? Because there is a lot of good archery stuff here. This is the best source of archery related information ever assembled in one spot...

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I've only been here a little while, but I enjoy the site. I won't be leaving anytime soon. If or when I do, I won't post my leaving, to me anyone who does so is only looking for re-enforcement of their worth. I am more secure in myself than to ask you or anyone to beg me to stay somewhere. If I don't like it somewhere I leave.
If I like it there and someone else doesn't want me there, too bad. I don't intentionally cause trouble, but I will defend myself and my beliefs, to the best of my ability. I think to do less is wrong....

·
74,535 Posts
Got to admit

Im a addict. Yes archery talk addict. Might need counseling to get me to leave. Enjoy the folks and valuable information here. I have said it before I dont think there nothing in archery related question that cant be answered here with all the years of exsperience.

Good thing about the mouse on my right, I can click and ignore anything that may not be what I want to see.

Best archery forum going.

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Good question, its Archers helping Archers and I am here to share info. Chat and have a good time!

I do have a dark side too, I like to pissoff the Mathews loyalist and the NUGE fans. But I am trying to behave.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Leaving? Huh?

Why would anyone leave? What's the big deal? Anywho, I love the knowledge that I can learn from the board. I ain't leaving!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm staying!

I enjoy discussing opionions and such.

Yes, there is one person who I have had trouble with but I just ignore what his post say.:D

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I am here for archery only and to discuss with pro shooter and archery lover.

I don't understand what this is all about :confused:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I'm not going anywhere.........like Jim....I've been here from the beginning.....and will likely be here until the end :)

--mike

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well, I'm lost. does any one know were is the exit?
:D

For me this is the best forum, here you can find every kind of archery, FITA, hunting,3d... and you can talk to people from all over the world

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Couldnt make me leave.....:D Unless you really didnt like my form then I might...:( ....grdnzr..I know your weak said now.......:D

·
Registered
788 Posts
i'm staying where else can you talk about archery 24 hours of the day.and get helped with every problem that is known,well until next years bows come out with the latest satelite navigation built into a laser with night vision scopes.double axled just in case 5 second string change and life time garauntee on the stickers:D

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Why?

Because for ONCE I'd like to see enough people stand united and CRUSH the crap before it takes over YET AGAIN! :mad:This board is doing the same exact thing that AIN did before it----starts out great, we get lots of decent "archery-oriented" people onboard, everyone discusses things civilly for the most part, (yeah, you always will have a few controvesies and differences of opinion, but that's natural and usually easily handled peacefully) and then all of a sudden..... it hits!!!:eek: RIFF RAFT show up!:eek: :rolleyes:

You know the kind.... the ones that simply cannot discuss anything about Archery without creating havoc at other peoples' expense......

Much like the AIN, we simply need to squash this stuff before it gets too damaging.

And, we can't let Terry charge us for posting.:D ;)

The rest will take care of itself..;) Good shooting, Pinwheel 12

·
Registered
275 Posts
I am not leaving. Most of the AT members are geat people, willing to help other archers. The vast majority of us are reasonable, and create the backbone of this site which will keep it strong. I can now see that those who do not share the same spirit of cooperation need to be ignored. But lets not let them deter the rest of us from enjoying the sport, the sharing of information, and friendship. We need to stay to keep the site strong.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts