·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you have your goal set at?

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
yeah i dont have to many P&y bucks by me so my goal for this year is to get a buck that is older than 1.5.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I hope to again this year. I have been lucky so far. Every year, except for the first, I have harvest a P&Y buck. I have got game cam pictures of 4 already that will make it.

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
Not to concerned about a buck to be honest. I am more for doe managment and if a cull buck comes, sure is is arrowed. Other than that, anything that isn't a muture buck walks by me.

·
Thunder Chicken Assassin
1,675 Posts
I know I missed a P&Y buck last week. Of course, blacktails only have to score 90 for P&Y.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I am almost guaranteed to see one or 2 between all the land I hunt in my section of PA, possibly more. With the exception of last year I usually have an "in-stand" encounter with at least one P&Y deer per year. That being said, still haven't sealed the deal, but hopefully that will change this year

·
Registered
48 Posts
In the last week i've seen a legit 150 class deer on three occasions between 7:45 and 8:30 I set a stand yesterday I'm hunting public land that sees little bow preasure if I seal the deal it'll be my first bow kill

·
Registered
99 Posts
UpprIaOutftters said:
Net 170's, I been stuck in the '60's.:wink:
I hate you. J/K .

If I get one it will be P&Y. I've shot enough deer now that it's become more about the "right buck" than just a buck. I'm actully more worried about if I'll be able to fill all four of my antlerless permits. Three is my previous best.

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I am more excited this year because I have a few people who are willing to take the meat off of some does. In the past I have let does walk simply because I can only eat one deer per season and don't want any meat to be wasted. I am pumped. I know this seems silly but it is important to me.

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
It will only aid in my quest for a P&Y buck I hope. sorry if last post was off topic.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Re: P&y

I have never even seen a P&Y while bowhunting. But I'm hopeful!!!

I am hunting in IL this year for the first time, so I think at least I'll have a chance to see one. Getting close for the shot will be the challenge.:)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
A P&Y buck in Pa = ...................come on powerball lottery

1 - 20 of 38 Posts