1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
just put mini on mine last week and i love it

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
I shot one last year and still have it. 28" with mini max. Probablly the best aiming bow I've ever owned. Very forgiving and accurate. You'll love it. Oh and by the way I'm not a big Mathews fan. I have 4 Hoyts and only one Mathews. The Conquest and the Apex are the only Mathews I really care for

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Conquest 4

Mine is 26.5" draw with the Mini-Max cam and the draw weight is 48#. In my opinion the C4 is the best bow Mathews builds. I have owned the Apex 7, MQ-32, MQ-1, and currently also own a Prestige which I keep set up for 3-D. The Conquest 4 is quite fast and the draw cycle and wall of the mini-max cam is as good as it gets. Very smooth to draw and rock hard wall. The bow gives just the right amount of feed back when shot. This bow definitely is the pinnacle of single cam design. I would not take for mine. I would also add that this bow and cam combination does not have the cable serving problems that have been experienced with some of the other models.
Jbird

·
Liking Life Unlimited
937 Posts
I've been away from shooting for a few years and got my C4 about 6 to 8 weeks ago.

I used to shoot the C II but much prefer the C4 with the inline grip.

I shoot a 65% let off Max Cam at 28.5" off fingers. love it!!

Just fitted Vapor Trail string and cable as the stock string had a strand go after 3 weeks. Got all blue strings to match the riser, sweeeettttttt!

yet to take it out on a competitive shoot but it holds fantastic on the practice range.

Cheers

Dean :cool:

·
Romans 10 vs 9
11,125 Posts
3dn4jc shoots both the 3 and 4 and love them both, they both are winners on tours. I don't know much about the other brands of bows all I shoot are mathews. 32 in draw maxi cam, 350 grn. fatboys= 330 fps.:wink:

·
Lefty Shooter
1,456 Posts
I have a C4 with the mini max cam at 28". I love the way the bow holds and shoots. I have a A7 that will become a hunting bow now. I had a C3 that I shot very well with, so the C4 with the inline grip should be even a better shooter. The mini max cam at 27.5 at 66 lbs. with a 345 gr. Fatboy shoots 283 FPS.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I was vacilating between the C4 and Apex and finally ordered the Apex solely becauseof the extra BH. Hopefully, I made the correct decision. It should be here next week.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I have the drenalin, Apex, Apex 7 and a Conquest 4 This year I will be shooting the C4 in competitions. I would highly recomend it

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I love my C4 with the max cam. I have 31" draw and it shoots awsome. Plan on getting another. Might sell or trade my Apex 7 for another.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Love mine and I have shot some great scores with it. The length took some getting used to but it shoots like a dream.

I shoot the Max cam.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
c-4

I lile the C4 because you can use it for anything. Spots 3D Field or Fita. At 27in mini max the bow is smokin and I wont switch any time soon.:zip:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts