Votes: 37 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best quiver on the market? i have read threads but lets settle this with a poll. I want the best quiver on the market, hands down! If every quiver on the market cost $50, which quiver would be on your bow?

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
I think the quiver depends on the bow. My biggest dislike is quivers with more than 4 arrows. You only need 1 arrow. ;)

If anyone has a Mathews T3 quiver forsale.. PM me.. Im looking for one. :)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
i just bought a vortx 4 arrow quiver and i really like it! its compact, lightweight, and it has material on the hood that makes it quiet.

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
if every quiver on the market cost 50 bucks, i still wouldnt change from my bohning lynx 4 arrow, we are talking about quivers here, dont think i would even spend 50 bucks on any quiver. it stays on my bow until i get to my stand, and then it comes off. so for me, it would be foolish to invest heavily into something that any cheap kwikee type quiver can do........JMO

·
Registered
221 Posts
I use a Bohning Quiver right now. Comes off my bow once I get to my spot so what I look for in a quiver is basically ease of taking on and off and is it quiet getting on and off. I had a cheap quiver some years back that had like a S shaped piece that fit on the bow and then the quiver had two knobs on it that you had to line up with the piece on the bow and it was just both hard to get off and noisy. I had a Kwikee Kwiver that I thought was a bit of pain to use since I had to hold the red tab down to take the quiver off. I like my Bohning I flip the tab over and my quiver slides out easily and quietly.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
if every quiver on the market cost 50 bucks, i still wouldnt change from my bohning lynx 4 arrow, we are talking about quivers here, dont think i would even spend 50 bucks on any quiver. it stays on my bow until i get to my stand, and then it comes off. so for me, it would be foolish to invest heavily into something that any cheap kwikee type quiver can do........JMO
Agree 1000%. I have the same quiver and a 6 arrow Lynx. Gets my arrows to my stand and then it is hung up. I never shoot with a quiver on.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
How could you forget Alpine Quivers?

·
Hunt Fair Chase
2,596 Posts
I think the quiver depends on the bow. My biggest dislike is quivers with more than 4 arrows. You only need 1 arrow. ;)

If anyone has a Mathews T3 quiver forsale.. PM me.. Im looking for one. :)
No, YOU only need 1 arrow. We can and do kill multiple deer, and taking 2+ deer in a sitting is not unheard of.

Nobody makes a nicer quiver than Tightspot.

·
Registered
589 Posts
If there was one best anything, everyone would have it. Sometimes I get caught up in the marketing too, but then I realize how many deer were killed before the current products came out. Will you shoot with your quiver on your bow is the first thing to ask yourself.

·
Registered
325 Posts
The Bohning Panther 4 Arrow Quiver looks pretty decent for a big game hunting quiver but for small game and stump shooting a 6 arrow quiver would be nice.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
x2... I have no need for $100+ quiver when all I do is take it off after walking in and getting situated on the ground or in my tree stand. I shot one deer last year with my quiver on and that was only because he walked up on me climbing down early. My $30 dollar quiver did just fine with the shot and I was eating deer burgers for lunch the next day :)

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
i just bought a vortx 4 arrow quiver and i really like it! its compact, lightweight, and it has material on the hood that makes it quiet.
Those are really nice little quivers and the price makes them even better...I've had numerous ones over the past few years and they work great.

·
Registered
274 Posts
tightspot

spend the $$$ and get a tightspot you wont be dissapointed.

·
Guipago
3,087 Posts
I am happy with my Apex.

·
Registered
138 Posts
How could you forget Alpine Quivers?
I thought the same thing. Best quiver for the money hands down. We have 3 in the house right now.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just looked at the tightspot. Looks really nice but then I saw the price tag.... If I'm gonna get one of those I'll need a second job!

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Who makes the best quiver on the market? i have read threads but lets settle this with a poll. I want the best quiver on the market, hands down! If every quiver on the market cost $50, which quiver would be on your bow?
None!!! The best quiver on the market doesnt go on your bow, it goes on your back or your pack....Catquiver. You pick what style fits your hunting best, for me its the Mini!

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
I have tried quite a few, but none come even remotely close to my Tightspot!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts