Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think tru-glo makes the brightest pins, but they do not offer a sight w/ 3rd axis adjustment. So, which do you feel makes the brightest sight?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
x2 on the impacts

·
Registered
14,370 Posts
Black Gold. they are bright when they need to be but the photochromatic cover dimms them in the really bright light so they don't starburst like other bright sights on the market. And unlike Truglo they are made in the USA with an unconditional lifetime garantee on the sight. If it breaks, no matter why it breaks they will fix it.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
For OEM black gold all the way! And for aftermarket nano optics are by far the brightest!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Black Gold

Black Gold

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Not an expensive sight but very bright the Cobra boomslang sight!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the HHA Single pin with the rheostat,thats the brightest pin i've ever seen ,i have the light for this sight and there is no need whatsoever to add the light ,this sight is visible by itself until last shooting light.UNREAL brightness:darkbeer:

·
Registered
18,467 Posts
Black Gold, Vital Gear, and impact.

·
I like big buffs!
4,291 Posts
and only 16.99 for a "sample pack" of five, 12" fibers in five different colors...

That is a pretty sweet deal, especially for a emergency kit or something like that.

Might have to order a pack just to keep in the case...
Ya, this is the stuff 'Fitz Fibers' used to sell. I got some of it and it's by far the best quality I've seen.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
My Vital Gear sight rocks! It has a light, but it is not needed because the pins glow brightly under all conditions up to last light. Their sights are sturdy and very well made.

·
XX78 User
4,890 Posts
Hha

I have only used Montana Black Gold and HHA. I will say the HHA is quite a bit brighter in comparison between the two slider sights.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts