Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who on here does NOT have a quality safety harness but really needs one? What is the reason you do NOT have one? Curious...

·
Registered
244 Posts
I dont have one, and i dont have the money, im in school and real busy so i only hunt once or twice a year so id rather buy other stuff i need.

·
Deer Slayer
3,428 Posts
I had one of the HSS vests - I have spent countless hours looking for the darn thing - been in the tree twice this year with out. I know it will pop up the moment I go and buy another.

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Right now I am doing without. It's my fault. I gave mine to my gf because she is hunting out of my lock on & I wanted her in it. I also gave a lock on & my extra harness to a 16 year old kid to get him started. I would rather me fall out than either 1 of them so right now I do not have 1.

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I have one that came with my Gorilla stand I bought the other day. I will be using a HSS this year, so I don't need this one. If someone needs one and will put it to good use I will let them have it. Heck, I will even cover the shipping. Just PM me and let me know.

JB

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't have one. I have some old harnesses that were given to me but I'm a pretty big fella and I can't fit into the ones I have. I would love to have a HSS but don't have the money to buy one right now. My buddies make fun of me because I won't hang stands very high off the ground. But I'm big and clumsy. So if I fall, the lower to the ground the better.

·
Resident Philosopher
11,625 Posts
I had one of the HSS vests - I have spent countless hours looking for the darn thing - been in the tree twice this year with out. I know it will pop up the moment I go and buy another.
HSS has only the BEST camo:wink:

·
Registered
111 Posts
:thumb: to JB for looking to help out another hunter be safe. One of pro staff guys has a harness up to whoever wants it but I guess everyone has one.

Good Luck & Hunt Safe

·
Waiting on Season
14,910 Posts
i just have the old waist system since the only one that fits me is the new HSS 4xl 6'6" 340 so oh well i have hunted with this system for 15 years i will make a it a few more before i have the money to buy the HSS.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
offer

i have two belt systems, one that came with a lonewolf and one that came with a gorilla. PM me and they're yours for shipping costs ($10?).

don't NOT have one. if you can afford to hunt with as expensive as this stuff is, $10 shouldn't stop you. IF you really can't afford that, just let me know.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I dont have one, and i dont have the money, im in school and real busy so i only hunt once or twice a year so id rather buy other stuff i need.
how would you like to be busy in a wheel chair or never get to hunt again, you got a long time ahead of you. probably lots of the ones that come with treestands laying around, crappy but wear one!

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think we need some sort of fund or give away for HSS vests. I know HSS is in the business to make money but I wonder if they ever do anything like that?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how would you like to be busy in a wheel chair or never get to hunt again, you got a long time ahead of you. probably lots of the ones that come with treestands laying around, crappy but wear one!
I do NOT want this thread to deteriorate into this. I asked a question and and just want answers. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts