Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I would be the definition of Anti-Fanboy...I have always shot one or the other over the past 20 years but never owned both at the same time until now. I just bought a Switchback for a backup to my Alphamax (but plan to hunt with both a lot). I just appreciate a good bow when I see one no matter who makes it. Who else is a Hoyt/Mathews owner out there and whatcha got? :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
i only shoot Hoyt rite this min, but i have in the past had a Mathews and a Hoyt at the same time. they both are great bow company's

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same as you Hawg. ROLL TIDE ROLL
You can Roll until October when we're gonna Roll you right out of Fayetteville! ;);) Nice bow choices by the way...guess we do have one thing in common.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
i dont , and havent in the past but i definatly would or will .

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make that Sept. 25th...

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I used to have both but recently traded my Hoyt for a PSE LOL

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've owned both for 5-6 years and shot both of them on a regular basis. Each has it's own minor +'s and -'s but I like each equally. Both are great companies Imo.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech and PSE!! I just like to shoot different bows!! Hope that doesn't make me a crossdresser:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I own a xforce ss, maxxis 31, and a matrix but I still am thinking of buying my old switchback xt back from the pro shop. I'm even thinking of picking up the darton 3800, I really used to like my old wrangler. The only bow I owned and wasn't impressed with was the reezen but I think I had a lemon.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech and PSE!! I just like to shoot different bows!! Hope that doesn't make me a crossdresser:darkbeer:
LOL!!! Crossdresser??? If that makes you a crossdresser then I'm one too I guess. Besides what's in my sig, I have an Ultratech, Ultraelite, several retired PSE and Bear with a Ross and other older bows. I just can't bring myself to sell any of my retired bows. Maybe I should, it seems the in thing is to be a loudmouth, drum beating fanboy! Then again, maybe not!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Im with you on that, I have two Hoyts and two Mathews. Most others don't impress me much although I have shot a PSE or two over the years.

·
Wisconsin Bowhunter
1,527 Posts
LOL!!! Crossdresser??? If that makes you a crossdresser then I'm one too I guess.
wow, jailbreak from the closet....

Currently only have my switchback XT, but wouldn't mind picking up a Vectrix XL if I found a good deal. Sweet shooters. Both companies get a :thumb: from me

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
im shooting a hoyt vectrix right now and have a mathews feathermax and plan on adding a athens accomplice to the mix here in the very near future.:teeth:

·
ebayuserid:hunting_par
1,473 Posts
I currently have a maxxis 35 and a Monster 7. My wife has a dxt and I just recently sold my Reezen 7.
The Maxxis and Monster are completely different animals but both are very accurate, easy and fun to shoot.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts