Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered some ECWCS from Cabela's once I used it within a few days I wanted to buy another set and when I attempted to it was "Out Of Stock" and not backorder able. I really wanted to buy a second set because of how warm they are in 18 degrees. But when I could not order them I asked when they would have them back in stock and they advised they were not going to have them again. I have been searching to find the ones in Black and especially the top that is a 1/4 Zip it is a mock type neck but so far I have not found this only the crew type neck. Anyone know here I can find this or is it a Cabela's only Item...

LFM

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, None at Cheaper than Dirt search with no results and SportsmanGuide has it but in light colors only... but does not say it has polartec material.

LFM

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As mentioned Cabela's seems to drop items even when they are a good product. They reply was we won't be getting any more in at this time and right now is when many are looking for Cold Weather Clothing especially when some are working outdoors or hunting... And this year it has gotten very cold early on. Cannot remember it being this cold so early especially in the teens for such a long time...

Was hoping guess that is tough with a s few retailers that sell online. And I don't have an ebay / paypal account these days...

LFM

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I recently ordered some ECWCS from Cabela's once I used it within a few days I wanted to buy another set and when I attempted to it was "Out Of Stock" and not backorder able. I really wanted to buy a second set because of how warm they are in 18 degrees. But when I could not order them I asked when they would have them back in stock and they advised they were not going to have them again. I have been searching to find the ones in Black and especially the top that is a 1/4 Zip it is a mock type neck but so far I have not found this only the crew type neck. Anyone know here I can find this or is it a Cabela's only Item...

LFM
I have a Cabelas ECWCS 1/4 zip in larger that I don't use I'll gladly sell you. It is the mock style zip up in black. For 50 I'll sell you the zip up, the pants and a set of these.......http://www.cabelas.com/product/Clot...797080;cat104748480;cat104495580;cat104036580.

I never use any of these items and they are all in great condition. All size large.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts