Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering if anyone out there shooting an 06 Bowtech Tomkat has run in to any problems with it? Mine is still set up with stock everything and i think my peep is too small. When i look through my peep, i cant see all of my sight window, about half is always cut out of view no matter how i adjust. Just wondering if n e 1 else out there knows what im talkin about.

·
Registered
817 Posts
my dad has an 06 Tomcat and hasnt had any problems.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I shoot an 06 Tomkat. This is my first year bow hunting and the Tomkat is my first bow. I like the bow a lot. I put a tru glow sight on it and left the whisker bisquit rest that came with it on. Shoots well. I killed my first deer (2x3 mule deer) with it on opening day. I think its a great bow for the money, I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fireman

hey man, whos the mean team? and how come im not one?

·
Registered
410 Posts
The Mean Team are the members with MeanV2's STS system. The STS that's on my Tribute!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Bought One For My Son A Couple Weeks Ago. He Absolutley Loves It. Has Had No Problems. I've Shot It And Other Than Being A Little Short On Draw For Me Seemed Really Nice. I Suggest You Get A New Peep For It.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
a friend is getting one soon, so i also want to know about this bow.

good luck!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have had mine for three weeks now and love it. Opening day is the 9th and i'm hopeing to play some string music on a doe!

·
Registered
74 Posts
By the way i changed the sight and went with a larger peep, it is a great shooter!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New peep

So i went yesterday and put a new peep on. i was gonna try the meta g5 but the guy at the counter said the grooves for the string were shallow and had been slippin out and a few cases of the edges bein sharp and actually cuttin the string. i put a 1/8' peep on and now i see great, lil tackdriver now! thanks guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts