Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who shoots Easton Powerflight arrows?

Describe your experiences.

Looking for spins consistency...or rather how well do they carry fixed blade heads.

Durability...do they just randomly break like some others that I wont care to mention.

Any word is good word. Looking to get a few dozen and work them down to a set of about 24 for hog hunting late winter into spring.

Looking at getting 300 spines and shooting 125 heads that I have just laying around.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I have shot them, they are a no frills, good hunting arrow. I think they are almost identical (and may be the same arrow) as the old Easton Carbonaeros Epic, which is my all time favorite shaft. Just plain, simple, tough stuff.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I lost a 10.00 Aramid and a 10.00 BH HellRazor shooting at a squirrel. Never again. He was a trophy though. Have seen this same one punk all the area bluejays in an oak flat that I hunt. And those who know bluejays... they are the baddest thing flying (thats not a bird of prey).

·
Im a Father and Bowhunter
6,004 Posts
I shot them for a year,,had the 340's and the shot great.I killed 2 deer with them and shot alot of spot in the back yard.I think for the money you cant go wrong..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts