Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our indoor league started this past Saturday night. I am just wondering how many of you shoot indoor?

Let's keep up with our scores and see how much we improve over time!!

I started out with a
293 25x

This is on a five spot.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Last score (about 2 weeks ago) was 297 w/ 42 X's. Going to shoot again tonight.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Mine starts up in January ... I'll follow suit then!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Our indoor league started this past Saturday night. I am just wondering how many of you shoot indoor?

Let's keep up with our scores and see how much we improve over time!!

I started out with a
293 25x

This is on a five spot.
Hey Cool, We are gonna start our indoor (outdoor) league next week...will keep you posted..gonna shoot the Nano's for the NAA round and the Xringers for the NFAA round...:) Just had the NAFAC at our club...why dont you guys come next year? It was a blast!!! It would be fun to shoot field with you guys....

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Cool, We are gonna start our indoor (outdoor) league next week...will keep you posted..gonna shoot the Nano's for the NAA round and the Xringers for the NFAA round...:) Just had the NAFAC at our club...why dont you guys come next year? It was a blast!!! It would be fun to shoot field with you guys....
I would LOVE to come to Florida in the winter time!!!! GIRL trip!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
How do you like the Nano's so far? Do they fly like the ACEs??

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Switching from hunting mode to 5 spot...haven't started our league yet...Can't wait... my best last year was 294 39x....really hoping to get a 300 this year :0) Happy shooting ladies! X----------:archer:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I shot a 264 on Sunday, which I'm pretty proud of considering I just started shooting in October. I was actually doing really well shooting 24s and 25s and then choked. Hate it when that happens.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm in my fifth week of target league, I was doing pretty well, seeing improvments each week. Started at 250, last weeks score was 283. I was told by many it was time to learn to shoot with back tension, so I now have a new release and a coach who offered to work with me. He warned me my scores would get worse before they get better. He was right. I got a 269 tonight. Lost a flech on one arrow, cracked the end of the carbon on another, and that was during the warm up shots. I ended up shooting a Robin Hood which took me down to 3 arrows. I borrowed a couple from someone else but they were pretty heavy, I did the best I could with them. I'm trying not to focus on the score so much as shooting correctly. Sure is tough to make such a big change.

Robin Hood number 4.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
How do you like the Nano's so far? Do they fly like the ACEs??
Hey there, I LOVE them..you know I have freakishly short arms and at 50 lbs on the Prestige they are flying awesome...Got it up to 255-257 fps, which for me is great:mg:...You should try them, they are awesome...I am switching back to the Victory HV's for 3D, got another Presitge over the weekend and have to set it up for the ASA shoots...So excited to see you guys again.....

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would LOVE to come to Florida in the winter time!!!! GIRL trip!!
Ok well than you can start planning now..we will be hosting the NAFAC again next year...if you go our website it will link you to the info for the shoot.. www.evergladesarchers.com
Please Please come...we would have such a blast...It was 85-87 degrees all weeeknd....it is unusually warm even for here....Cant wait to see you guys in Feb....YAY 3D time!!!:mg:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts