Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into buying a new sight, and I kind of like the looks of those dovetail sights. It sounds nice to adjust the distance from the pin to the eye, depending on where I am comfortable, and it sounds nice that I can easily remove it for transportation.

But... I will use the sight more for hunting than for 3D, so if it can't stand up to the woods, then i won't buy one. Who all has them and hunts with them, and do you like them better?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I hunt with a Sword Accusite Axis 3rd plane and love it, best sight for the money in my opinion and they can make it for you in any pin size/color combo that you want.

·
Registered
11,212 Posts
I hunt with a Axcel HD and love it.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
i have the viper pro series 3000. Love the thing. Tough as nails. check em out.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
i have the viper pro series 3000. Love the thing. Tough as nails. check em out.
I have a Cobra/Sure-Loc Sidewinder, it is a great sight for hunting. very bright wrapped fibers 5pin, tool-less micro windage and elevation adjustment, very strudy.
Great sight - Great Price

·
Registered
11,288 Posts
Spot Hogg , Hogg-It with the dovetail for me. I highly doubt you will find one tougher!:wink: I have used The Viper dovetails too and they are great as well. I have one in the classifieds if your interested:wink:

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have a Cobra/Sure-Loc Sidewinder, it is a great sight for hunting. very bright wrapped fibers 5pin, tool-less micro windage and elevation adjustment, very strudy.
Great sight - Great Price
I have the same sight on my hunting rig. I really like it.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I hunt with a Sword Accusite Axis 3rd plane and love it, best sight for the money in my opinion and they can make it for you in any pin size/color combo that you want.
What he said! :darkbeer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts