Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very seriously thinking of dropping the cash on a dz A/C/E's, I would get pin nocks and 2.35" Easton Diamond vanes and the stainless steel break-off points

Who else shoots them and how do you like them, I shoot A/C/C's right now and they do really well but figure the A/C/E's might help a tad, lol just a thought

·
Banned
837 Posts
I would gladly use them since I am only shooting 52 lbs as they would help with the speed factor but at around $400/Doz....it a little out of my price range. If you do decide to shell out the cash for them,you may want to use the 1.75 size fletch as the 2.35 may be alittle big.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10-4 on the pins, I'll just stick with the G-nocks, I like them alot anyways, So the 1.75" Easton vanes would be alot better, guess probly since the shafts are so small.

Yeah I wouldn't have near $400.00 in a dz, lol! Maybe $265.00 complete dz, I have connections, LOL:teeth:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
i have some on the way! I beat you both on price though..I found the deal of the century on here the other day and picked up a doz completly setup for $80 delivered!! and they are 10 weeks old!!!

I am shooting mine for 3d, got some 100-110-120 break offs, going to be using 1.5" sheild cut vanes and gnocks

·
Registered
794 Posts
I shoot them and love them, very fast and they snuggle up nice next to fat shafts clogging the 12 ring. I would agree about not shooting pins, g nock out the back is they way to go.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found the deal of the century on here the other day and picked up a doz completly setup for $80 delivered!! and they are 10 weeks old!!!
Now that just stupid crazy!! lol! Somebody must of not known what they had or something for that price!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He must of REALLY needed some money to sell $300 worth of arrows for $80!!! MAN!! where was I, lol!

·
Registered
227 Posts
A/c/e

Before you spend the money on those i know a couple of my buddies who were using them that went to the victory nano force and like them better that A/C/E's. They were using them in Redding last weekend and loved them especially on the longer shots

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep my A/C/C's are awesome but figure I could cut my long range groups in half and be alittle more pin point accurate at the 40-50 yd range on the 3-D course with some A/C/E's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts