Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because its supposed to be in the 80's here this weekend. Darn weather, brings the Mosquitos back out, and lessens the deer movement...:mad:

12,323 Posts
Because its supposed to be in the 80's here this weekend. Darn weather, brings the Mosquitos back out, and lessens the deer movement...:mad:
No doubt Jeff. I have been waiting all week to hunt and then this crap comes at me! Oh well, next week is looking good and next weekend at JEPC is looking very nice!

· Registered
1,437 Posts
I went out last night and it was horrible. Those darn mosquitos ate me up. This year is the first time in years that I am able to hunt this yearly in the season.

· Registered
633 Posts
Same here in OH. Was looking forward to getting out but I may just hunt the mornings this weekend. Don't care much for winter but I'm ready for the weather to cool down a bit.

· Registered
19,079 Posts
When its hot the deer seem to move late or early in the morning before day light. It definitely sucks, but when you take time off from work you have to make the best of it.

· Registered
103 Posts
I have two weekends I cant hunt this year and this weekend is one of them :)

Worked out pretty good so far.

Last weekend the skitters killed me... had over 10 bites (nothing worse then watching a deer move right in front of your stand with buzzing all around you)

· Registered
654 Posts
Hey guys, cry me a river:tongue:, We will not get out of the 80s until at least mid November. That is if we are lucky. A cold spell for us would make you guys break out in a sweat. The deer will still move it will just test your ability a little bit more. Also, my season will not even begin until Wednesday. Be thankful you have been hunting already. Here is to everybody having a great and successful season:darkbeer:.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.