Archery Talk Forum banner

Who will be at Dallas Safari Club this week?

874 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  4IDARCHER
Any Texicans hitting the Dallas Safari Club Expo called FIST LIGHT this week? DSC outgrew the Market Plaza and is at the Dallas convention Center, 650 South Griffin St in Dallas.

1100 Exhibitors!
Best Safari Show going. Outshined SCI Reno show.

SCI Charges $100.00 a day to get in at Reno NV
DSC Charges $15.00 a day I think.
With the $$ I save in Dallas.... I can shop till I drop.

TEXAS TRACY
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· can I shoot it?
17,982 Posts
Dries Visser Safaris

Got an email from an outfitter I know who will be there. Dries Visser Safaris. You will have to stop by and see thier booth. Great people and great hunting. I have been twice and wouldn't have gone back if the people themselves weren't great people!

· Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great People

Did you know that the Old Man Driess Senior ( His daddy) has killed more leopards than any hunter on earth. Wonderful folks. I can't wait to meet him:darkbeer:.

TRACY

· Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coach

We will be there through Saturday but may cut and run for San Antonio

We have a PSE XF in the house! We will buy you a beer OK?:darkbeer::darkbeer:

TRACY

· Registered
669 Posts
We will be there through Saturday but may cut and run for San Antonio

We have a PSE XF in the house! We will buy you a beer OK?:darkbeer::darkbeer:

TRACY
I will have to take you up on that if I get to make it. It just depends on where our boys end up playing in their b-ball tourney. I'm the boys AD so I have to try and get to as many games as I can, but I hope I can make it.

· can I shoot it?
17,982 Posts
Dries Senior

aggiegoddess, I have met Dries Senior a couple of times. He was very nice to both myself and my father. The first time I hunted with Dries Visser, on the first night in camp, Dries Senior was attacked by a leopard and spent the rest of the safari in the hospital. When my father and I went into town to see him he was on the phone with another client talking about an up-comming leopard hunt. His wife was there and not happy! Everyone in that camp worked extra hard to make this spring's honeymoon extra special. They are all great people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.