Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any of the results, or knew where to find results for this shoot. I went to the buckmaster web site and there is nothing listed or mentioned about this. Thanks. Tim Zim

·
Registered
49 Posts
Justin Martin (Mathews) won Buckmasters Tim. I talked to him on his cell right afterwards and he was some kind of excited to be sure he won it on the last arrow of the day, a 54 yard running deer (deere for those of you from Michigan) :) and put the Alabama smack down on it. I posted the article over on Archerysite.net as soon as I had the results on Sunday....

D

·
0 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS to JUSTIN MARTIN...

...I tell you all...that BUCKMASTERS is one AWESOME event:cool: ...

...who ever wins that shoot is with out a doubt...

...one of the BEST and QUICKEST archers in the WORLD!!!:cool: ...

...and this yeere JUSTIN that is YOU!!!...

...outstanding accomplishment:) ...

>>>---DD--->;)

PS...great article SKIP!!...

·
Occam's Razor
8,343 Posts
Skip,

I see that you have fallen under the uglee speele of Michigan speeke............:rolleyes:

A mime is a terrible thing to waste.................:D

Now dondeere can speewe the deewe all over his screene, but heere, wheere it's deere to our heart, its neete to chat this way wheene speele check is disabled. Neete huh?.........:p ...........ck

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
Clayking-that sounds like some scottish Poet on some bad whiskey:D

D

·
0 Posts
JIM C...you know the deele...

...if "it's not scottish...it's CRRRap":p ...

...CLAYKING...what this with the spell checker...who do you think dis-abled it on heere???:cool: ...

...have no feere...it's only the deere:) ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
74,535 Posts
Good News

Justin Martin is one of the nicest guys. I told him and film crew they are welcome here anyday. Another reason Im shooting Icon is because what Justin told me about them.

·
74,535 Posts
Stone Cold

I have been to many shoots. Most the pros I have meet have been at practice range at pro-ams or trade shows. I would think being involed in ths sport for 20yrs your going to meet a few folks. Meet Justin last year at Illinois pro-am and we talked about video a hunt here and then saw him at trade show in Indianapolis.

Not sure what your talking abut DamnYankee. I just try to help as many as I can. I have had many pro friends over the past years. One thing I look up to many of the pros in this sport, I feel they deserve a little respect. Most the pros from Okla., we shoot alot together and practice with some.

Shot KC Nationals with The Wilde Bunch in pro-am event. Dee Wildes was one fun guy. It was one of the highlights of this year meeting him and his son. He was everthing I had heard and is class act. Got some goodtips from him, didnt have to ask. Dee seems to always be helping someone. Talk about competiers, those boys shoot to win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts