Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's and gal's

As most of us know AT alway's or usually holds a AT Christmas in the General Archery Discussion Forum - My question is in the " CANADIAN FORUM " who would be interested in participating this year ? Just us Canadians to Canadians !!!! What this is - is a Secret Santa between AT members who sign up for this - would like to set a minimum gift of say $20.00 to what ever you could afford - could be anything from hat's, arrows, broadheads, scent eliminator, etc........... anything that has to releate to bow hunting.
Please let me know who would be interested - I would love to organize this this year and all you would have to do is send me your name and address and I would send you one back in return - PM'S ONLY - want to make this fun and interesting and don't want to ruin it !!! And also PLEASE do not sign up if you are not going to ship a present out to the person you got in return !!!!!
Just looking for some people who would be interested as of right now, if a good number submits back I would like to get this started in about 2 week's ! Also to note please NO USED gifts or damaged gifts.
Thank's
-Matt

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One last thing and I'm sure it most of you would know - you are responsible for shipping charges when mailing out the gift not the person you are sending it to, and would like to have all presents shipped out no later than Dec 15th - that way there they will recieve it by Christmas.
-Matt

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I'd be in for this; I almost always participate in the "pay-it-forward" threads.

...........and I have some new-in-box cool archery swag I'd be happy to gift to someone.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good Mike ! I'd like to get atleast 30 ppl or more to get this going !!! Anyone else interested ???

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going to try and get this started around the first of October - give's ppl time to get stuff and mail it out ! What I will do is start a new thread for the sign up and also a " I would like this " thread to give people an idea what ppl are looking for or need ! Once again this is a WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD event - I don't want to see any bashing due to a low price gift ! Some people cannot afford alot due to Employment reasons like myself but would still like to participate !!!
Once again this will be a ARCHERY / HUNTING Event " gift's " This seems like it could be a great event.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
ttt

Post up fellas; I have swag I'd love to gift for the season.

Hoyt swag, Muzzy stuff, APA stuff, Easton, Victory, Bohning, Dead Down Wind, Tru-Van, NAP, Starrflight Fobs, Limbsaver stabs......and probably more if I dug a bit.:wink: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Start posting up guys and gals - Going to try and start this in about 2 weeks !!!! Should be fun !

·
R.I.P.
29,113 Posts
This time it's for good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.