Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First up is a Scent blocker 3/4 face mask in Realtree Hardwoods green. I have washed this face mask and that is all it has been used. I'll take $12 shipped tyd.

Next up is a Primos Great Big Can. Had it in my pack all year last year and just never used it. I'll take $7 shipped tyd.

Next is a portable drill press. You just attach your handheld drill to the chuck and it will allow you to drill straight up and down with it. Here is more information. http://www.ambientweather.com/gemi3637.html
I bought it to make homebrew trail cams with, but ended up getting a full size drill press for my birthday :) I paid over $40 plus shipping...will sell for $30 shipped tyd.

Next is a pair of turkey decoys. They are inflateable so they fit easily in your turkey vest, and they have incredibly detailed heads on them :eek: I know some people who bought the decoys just to use the heads on mounted turkeys for decoys. I don't use them, so my loss is your gain. I'll take $20 for the pair shipped tyd.

I also have a pretty much brand new bino shield made by crooked horn. It is either the medium or the large (I can't remember :embara:) I know it isn't small cause it fits my Bushnell Trophy 10X42's perfectly . I bought it and it hasn't been used. I'll take $17 shipped tyd.

Finally, I have a pack of Muzzy 125 grain 3 blade broadheads. The 2 in the pack are brand new, never touched, and the one out of the package was shot into my block target about 5-10 times and that is it. I'll take $13 shipped for these.

If you want the whole lot, shoot me an offer :wink:

I take paypal or money orders as a payment, and everything ships the next day after payment is received via USPS. If you have any questions let me know!

The only trades I am looking at are some Aftershock Maniacs, G5 Strikers (125 grain), or Wac'm Triton 3 blade (100grain) heads. I might be interested in a spotting scope as well. :wink:

·
Registered
244 Posts
PM sent and a bump!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,162 Posts
PM sent! :wink:

·
Registered
17,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update on what is available/sold

Primos Great Big Can - SOLD

Turkey Decoys - SOLD

Crooked Horn Bino Shield - SOLD

scent blocker mask - SOLD

Still have:

drill press
muzzy's

Would trade for some Wendsel Woodsman 150grain screw on broadheads as well if you have some or Magnus Stinger (or Buzzcut) 4 blade 125 grain or higher :wink:

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
It's amazing..... so many people on here claim they shoot nothing but Muzzy heads yet they won't spend $13 on them??!!? :confused: :confused:

Consider this a free bump bro.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.