Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am intrigued by the soon to be released Stryker. Looks like it will be a big leap technologically. The sppeds and KE sound astounding (I wonder, is that really necessary?)

Who else is planning on buying one if the price isn't $1000? I was planning to use the money for a vertical bow but this Stryker looks and sounds cool.

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
I'll would guess it's over $900 for a bare bow. More info and pics of it would be nice.
Hope it's not like that Newberry Crossfire that doesn't seem to have materialized. At least we have a pic of the Stryker.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
BigBirdVA said:
I'll would guess it's over $900 for a bare bow. More info and pics of it would be nice.
Hope it's not like that Newberry Crossfire that doesn't seem to have materialized. At least we have a pic of the Stryker.
It very well COULD be the "Newberry Crossfire"... :wink:

That is one rumor that I am hearing..

·
Banned
11,666 Posts
willie said:
It very well COULD be the "Newberry Crossfire"... :wink:

That is one rumor that I am hearing..
The almost exact same whois info for both BT and Stryker web sites says probably not. And the BT look about it, binary cams which BT seems to be cracking down on who's getting use of them, also points to BT. Then it could all be like that Excal clone no one has been able to buy. With limited xbow markets anyone entering the scene is taking a big chance. Unless they're just shifting production in an already working production line making compounds. More and more states are opening up to xbows but it takes time. And then there is always NY and other states with limited reasoning in control! LOL:confused:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Stryker

Called the folks at botech and the bow is theirs; it will be out Nov.1 and it is goning to really shake the xbow world up; they said that they are ready for all orders as soon as nov. gets here:darkbeer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts