Archery Talk Forum banner

Who's going to Louisville, what your realistic goals? What's your rig your taking?

1310 Views 27 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  okpik
I'll start...

Yes I'm shooting the 3:30 Line Saturday
I'm hoping for 600 113x total for both days.

Hoyt Vantage Elite 48lbs
Doinker Fatties 33inch 7oz plus end cap
Doinker Fatty 12 inch Rear bar 23.8oz all stainless
Sure Loc Supreme, Specialty Archery Housings and 6X lens .7 dot
Spot hogg infinity and Easton FullBores
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· ->>---T-Hol--->
2,763 Posts
My goal is 600 119X. MATHEWS APEX 8, 2712 ECLIPSE, Bohning vanes. TT spring steel, truball axcel w/a CR apex, 6x lens. Doinker fatty stab and side bar kicked out pointing foward. tru ball bt gold pro brass 3 finger. Good luck to everyone going. Shoot good.

· Registered
122 Posts
Man, you guys are killing me LOL. This is my first national and I am nervouse. Really I want to shoot a 598 with 90(ish)x's. I might as well not even go LOL... I never planned on coming close to winning, but everyone I konw says its the event to be at, and you will learn so much.

2011 Vantage Elite 30" 62ibs
Axcell AV3000 w/ Classic x4 scope & .010 pin
30" Doinker Fatty (Still have to set them up just ordered them today)
12" Side
Gold Tip Triple X - 31" 555gr
Carter Chocolate Addiction 3-Finger

Good luck to everyone!!! I'm Looking foward to getting spanked by all of you :wink:...

· World & National Champion
34,042 Posts
Looking for a 120X and hoping the wife can do 110X or better. We both shot 59x at the sectionals so it's possible.

· Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like we have some people who are "Winning" lol I hope to do better than goal but this is my second major ever so nerve might get the best of me! Only time and preparation can tell!

less than 3 weeks left to practice. Shot a 56x and a 44x/45 shots last night. 2 practice ends to start the night! Need to get the kinks out!

· Registered
2,560 Posts
Wife and I will be there but not shooting just there to hang out and bs with ya.

Look is up we will be in Athens gear.
We live local so will probably be in and put all weekend.

Good luck to everyone shooting.
See ya in the ville.

· Registered
6,471 Posts
My goal for Louisville is to shoot a few arrows, have a really good time, and see old friends. Anything else is gravy. Taking either my BMXL or the Alphaelite. Don't know yet, so you can see how serious I am.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.